Synonyms of 'picture'
- representation, drawing, engraving, illustration, image, likeness, painting, photograph, portrait, print, sketch
- description, account, depiction, image, impression, report
- double, carbon copy, copy, dead ringer (slang), duplicate, image, likeness, lookalike, replica, spitting image (informal), twin
- personification, embodiment, epitome, essence
- film, flick (slang), motion picture, movie (US, informal)
Thesaurus for picture from the Collins American English Thesaurus
A picture consists of lines and shapes which are drawn , painted , or printed on a surface and show a person, thing, or scene.