Synonyms of 'place'
- spot, area, location, point, position, site, venue, whereabouts
- region, district, locale, locality, neighborhood, quarter, vicinity
- position, grade, rank, station, status
- space, accommodation, room
- home, abode, domicile, dwelling, house, pad (slang & old-fashioned), property, residence
- duty, affair, charge, concern, function, prerogative, responsibility, right, role
- job, appointment, employment, position, post
See take place
Video: pronunciation of 'place'
Thesaurus for place from the Collins American English Thesaurus
A place is any point, building, area, town, or country.