Synonyms of 'pointed'
Video: pronunciation of 'pointed'
- essence, crux, drift, gist, heart, import, meaning, nub, pith, question, subject, thrust
- aim, end, goal, intent, intention, motive, object, objective, purpose, reason
- item, aspect, detail, feature, particular
- characteristic, aspect, attribute, quality, respect, trait
- place, location, position, site, spot, stage
- full stop, dot, mark, period, stop
- end, apex, prong, sharp end, spike, spur, summit, tip, top
- headland, cape, head, promontory
- stage, circumstance, condition, degree, extent, position
- moment, instant, juncture, time, very minute
- unit, score, tally
Thesaurus for pointed from the Collins American English Thesaurus