Synonyms of 'position'
- place, area, bearings, locale, location, point, post, situation, spot, station, whereabouts
- posture, arrangement, attitude, pose, stance
- attitude, belief, opinion, outlook, point of view, slant, stance, view, viewpoint
- status, importance, place, prestige, rank, reputation, standing, station, stature
- job, duty, employment, occupation, office, place, post, role, situation
Thesaurus for position from the Collins American English Thesaurus
The position of someone or something is the place where they are in relation to other things.