Synonyms of 'scene'
- site, area, locality, place, position, setting, spot
- setting, backdrop, background, location, set
- show, display, drama, exhibition, pageant, picture, sight, spectacle
- act, division, episode, part
- view, landscape, panorama, prospect, vista
- fuss, carry-on (informal, mainly, British), commotion, exhibition, performance, row, tantrum, to-do
- (informal) world, arena, business, environment
Video: pronunciation of 'scene'
Thesaurus for scene from the Collins American English Thesaurus