Synonyms of 'see'
- perceive, behold, catch sight of, discern, distinguish, espy, glimpse, look, make out, notice, observe, sight, spot, witness
- understand, appreciate, comprehend, fathom, feel, follow, get, grasp, realize
- find out, ascertain, determine, discover, learn
- make sure, ensure, guarantee, make certain, see to it
- consider, decide, deliberate, reflect, think over
- visit, confer with, consult, interview, receive, speak to
- go out with, court, date (informal), go steady with (informal)
- accompany, escort, lead, show, usher, walk
Video: pronunciation of 'see'
Thesaurus for see from the Collins American Thesaurus