Synonyms of 'simple'
- easy, clear, intelligible, lucid, plain, straightforward, uncomplicated, understandable, uninvolved
- plain, classic, natural, unembellished, unfussy
- pure, elementary, unalloyed, uncombined, unmixed
- artless, childlike, guileless, ingenuous, innocent, naive, natural, sincere, unaffected, unsophisticated
- honest, bald, basic, direct, frank, naked, plain, sincere, stark
- humble, dumpy (informal), homely, modest, unpretentious
- feeble-minded, foolish, half-witted, moronic, slow, stupid
Video: pronunciation of 'simple'
Thesaurus for simple from the Collins American Thesaurus