Synonyms of 'straight'
- direct, near, short
- level, aligned, even, horizontal, right, smooth, square, true
- upright, erect, plumb, vertical
- honest, above board, accurate, fair, honorable, just, law-abiding, trustworthy, upright
- frank, blunt, bold, candid, forthright, honest, outright, plain, straightforward
- successive, consecutive, continuous, nonstop, running, solid
- undiluted, neat, pure, unadulterated, unmixed
- orderly, arranged, in order, neat, organized, shipshape, tidy
- (slang) conventional, bourgeois, conservative
Video: pronunciation of 'straight'
Thesaurus for straight from the Collins American Thesaurus