Synonyms of 'strong'
- powerful, athletic, brawny, burly, hardy, lusty, muscular, robust, strapping, sturdy, tough
- durable, hard-wearing, heavy-duty, sturdy, substantial, well-built
- persuasive, compelling, convincing, effective, potent, sound, telling, weighty, well-founded
- intense, acute, deep, fervent, fervid, fierce, firm, keen, vehement, violent, zealous
- extreme, drastic, forceful, severe
- bright, bold, brilliant, dazzling
Video: pronunciation of 'strong'
Thesaurus for strong from the Collins American Thesaurus