Synonyms of 'stuck'
Video: pronunciation of 'stuck'
- poke, dig, jab, penetrate, pierce, prod, puncture, spear, stab, thrust, transfix
- fasten, adhere, affix, attach, bind, bond, cling, fix, glue, hold, join, paste, weld
- (with out, up, etc.) protrude, bulge, extend, jut, obtrude, poke, project, show
- (informal) put, deposit, lay, place, set
- stay, linger, persist, remain
- (slang) tolerate, abide, stand, stomach, take
See stick up for
Thesaurus for stuck from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Stuck is the past tense and past participle of → stick 2 .