Synonyms of 'thick'
- wide, broad, bulky, fat, solid, substantial
- dense, close, compact, concentrated, condensed, heavy, impenetrable, opaque
- (informal) stupid, brainless, dense, dopey (informal), moronic, obtuse, slow, thickheaded
- (informal) friendly, close, devoted, familiar, inseparable, intimate, pally (informal)
- full, brimming, bristling, bursting, covered, crawling, packed, swarming, teeming
See a bit thick
Video: pronunciation of 'thick'
Thesaurus for thick from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Something that is thick has a large distance between its two opposite sides.