Synonyms of 'thought'
- thinking, brainwork, cogitation, consideration, deliberation, meditation, musing, reflection, rumination
- idea, concept, judgment, notion, opinion, view
- consideration, attention, heed, regard, scrutiny, study
- intention, aim, design, idea, notion, object, plan, purpose
- expectation, anticipation, aspiration, hope, prospect
Video: pronunciation of 'thought'
Thesaurus for thought from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Thought is the past tense and past participle of → think .