Synonyms of 'touch'
- handle, brush, caress, contact, feel, finger, fondle, stroke, tap
- meet, abut, adjoin, be in contact, border, contact, graze, impinge upon
- affect, disturb, impress, influence, inspire, move, stir
- eat, chow down (slang), consume, drink, partake of
- match, compare with, equal, hold a candle to (informal), parallel, rival
See touch on
Video: pronunciation of 'touch'
Thesaurus for touch from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If you touch something, you put your hand onto it in order to feel it or to make contact with it.