Synonyms of 'touching'
- handle, brush, caress, contact, feel, finger, fondle, stroke, tap
- meet, abut, adjoin, be in contact, border, contact, graze, impinge upon
- affect, disturb, impress, influence, inspire, move, stir
- eat, chow down (slang), consume, drink, partake of
- match, compare with, equal, hold a candle to (informal), parallel, rival
See touch on
Thesaurus for touching from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If something is touching , it causes feelings of sadness or sympathy .