Synonyms of 'well'
Video: pronunciation of 'well'
- satisfactorily, agreeably, nicely, pleasantly, smoothly, splendidly, successfully
- skillfully, ably, adeptly, adequately, admirably, correctly, efficiently, expertly, proficiently, properly
- prosperously, comfortably
- suitably, fairly, fittingly, justly, properly, rightly
- intimately, deeply, fully, profoundly, thoroughly
- favorably, approvingly, glowingly, highly, kindly, warmly
- considerably, abundantly, amply, fully, greatly, heartily, highly, substantially, thoroughly, very much
Thesaurus for well from the Collins American English Thesaurus
You say well to indicate that you are about to say something.