Synonyms of 'wild'
- untamed, feral, ferocious, fierce, savage, unbroken, undomesticated
- uncultivated, free, natural
- uncivilized, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, ferocious, fierce, primitive, savage
- uncontrolled, disorderly, riotous, rowdy, turbulent, undisciplined, unfettered, unmanageable, unrestrained, unruly, wayward
- stormy, blustery, choppy, raging, rough, tempestuous, violent
- excited, crazy (informal), enthusiastic, hysterical, raving, wired (slang)
Thesaurus for wild from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Wild animals or plants live or grow in natural surroundings and are not looked after by people.