Synonyms of 'wild'
- untamed, feral, ferocious, fierce, savage, unbroken, undomesticated
- uncultivated, free, natural
- uncivilized, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, ferocious, fierce, primitive, savage
- uncontrolled, disorderly, riotous, rowdy, turbulent, undisciplined, unfettered, unmanageable, unrestrained, unruly, wayward
- stormy, blustery, choppy, raging, rough, tempestuous, violent
- excited, crazy (informal), enthusiastic, hysterical, raving, wired (slang)
Video: pronunciation of 'wild'
Thesaurus for wild from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Wild animals or plants live or grow in natural surroundings and are not looked after by people.