English translation of '干洗'
'干洗' in Other Languages
British English: dry-cleaning /ˈdraɪˈkliːnɪŋ/ NOUN
Dry-cleaning is the action or work of cleaning things such as clothes using chemicals rather than water.
He owns a dry-cleaning business.
- American English: dry-cleaning
- Arabic: تَنْظِيفٌّ جافّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lavagem a seco
- Chinese: 干洗
- Croatian: kemijsko čišćenje
- Czech: chemické čištění
- Danish: kemisk rensning
- Dutch: chemisch reinigen
- European Spanish: limpieza en seco
- Finnish: kuivapesu
- French: pressing
- German: chemische Reinigung
- Greek: στεγνό καθάρισμα
- Italian: pulitura a secco
- Japanese: ドライクリーニング
- Korean: 드라이클리닝
- Norwegian: rensing
- Polish: czyszczenie chemiczne
- European Portuguese: limpeza a seco
- Romanian: curățare chimică
- Russian: химическая чистка
- Spanish: lavado en seco
- Swedish: kemtvätt
- Thai: การซักแห้ง
- Turkish: kuru temizleme
- Ukrainian: хімчистка
- Vietnamese: sự giặt khô là hơi
British English: dry-clean VERB
When things such as clothes are dry-cleaned, they are cleaned with a liquid chemical rather than with water.
Natural-filled duvets must be dry-cleaned by a professional.
Translation of 干洗 from the Collins Chinese to English Dictionary