English translation of '找'
- (= 寻找)
⇒ 他去电影院找女儿了。(Tā qù diànyǐngyuàn zhǎo nǚ'ér le.)
He went to the cinema to look for his daughter.
- (= 退余额)
give change (pt gave) (pp given)
- (= 求见)
⇒ 有事找他就行。(Yǒu shì zhǎo tā jiù xíng.)
If you encounter any problem it's fine to ask him.
Trends of '找'
Extremely Common. 找 is one of the 1000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'找' in Other Languages
British English: source VERB
In business, if a person or firm sources a product or a raw material, they find someone who will supply it.
Together they travel the world, sourcing clothes for the small, privately owned company.
- American English: source
- Brazilian Portuguese: procurar pelo local de origem de algo
- Chinese: 找
- European Spanish: buscar proveedores
- French: se procurer
- German: beschaffen
- Italian: cercare un fornitore di
- Japanese: 仕入れる
- Korean: 공급지를 찾다
- European Portuguese: procurar pelo local de origem de algo
- Spanish: buscar proveedores
Translation of 找 from the Collins Chinese to English Dictionary