English translation of '掩盖'
- (= 遮盖)
- (= 隐藏)
⇒ 陷阱用树枝掩盖起来。(Xiànjǐng yòng shùzhī yǎngài qǐlái.)
The trap is covered with tree branches.
See related content
'掩盖' in Other Languages
British English: conceal VERB
If you conceal something, you cover it or hide it carefully.
She decided to conceal the machine behind a hinged panel.
British English: cover-up NOUN
A cover-up is an attempt to hide a crime or mistake.
The general denied there'd been any cover-up.
- American English: cover-up
- Brazilian Portuguese: encobrimento dos fatos
- Chinese: 掩盖对罪行、错误的
- European Spanish: encubrimiento
- French: tentative pour étouffer une affaireN
- German: Vertuschung
- Italian: occultamento
- Japanese: もみ消し
- Korean: 은폐
- European Portuguese: encobrimento dos factos
- Latin American Spanish: encubrimiento
Translation of 掩盖 from the Collins Chinese to English