English translation of '版权'
'版权' in Other Languages
British English: copyright /ˈkɒpɪˌraɪt/ NOUN
If someone has the copyright on a piece of writing or music, it is illegal to reproduce or perform it without their permission.
Recording and playback of materials may require consent of the copyright owner.
- American English: copyright
- Arabic: حُقُوق الطَّبْع والنَشْر
- Brazilian Portuguese: direitos autorais
- Chinese: 版权
- Croatian: autorsko pravo
- Czech: autorské právo
- Danish: ophavsret
- Dutch: copyright
- European Spanish: derechos de propiedad intelectual
- Finnish: tekijänoikeus
- French: droits d’auteur
- German: Urheberrecht
- Greek: πνευματικά δικαιώματα
- Italian: copyright
- Japanese: 版権
- Korean: 저작권
- Norwegian: opphavsrett
- Polish: prawo autorskie
- European Portuguese: direitos de autor
- Romanian: drepturi de autor
- Russian: авторское право
- Spanish: derechos de propiedad intelectual
- Swedish: upphovsrätt
- Thai: ลิขสิทธิ์
- Turkish: telif hakkı
- Ukrainian: авторське право
- Vietnamese: quyền tác giả
Translation of 版权 from the Collins Chinese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.