English translation of '轻而易举'
'轻而易举' in Other Languages
British English: breeze VERB
If you breeze into a place or a position, you enter it in a very casual or relaxed manner.
He breezed into the quarter-finals of the tournament.
- American English: breeze
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrar suavemente
- Chinese: 轻而易举
- European Spanish: entrar tan campante
- French: se qualifier facilement
- German: spielend erreichen
- Italian: andare con disinvoltura
- Japanese: 楽々とこなす
- Korean: 수월하게 들어가다
- European Portuguese: entrar suavemente
- Spanish: entrar tan campante
Translation of 轻而易举 from the Collins Chinese to English Dictionary