Chinese translation of 'anywhere'
- (in negatives, questions, "if" clauses)
- (= no matter where)
无(無)论(論)哪里(裡)(wúlùn nǎlǐ)I can't see him anywhere
我哪里(裡)都见(見)不到他(wǒ nǎlǐ dōu jiàn bù dào tā)have you seen the scissors anywhere?
你在哪儿(兒)见(見)过(過)剪刀吗(嗎)？(nǐ zài nǎr jiànguo jiǎndāo ma?)put your case down anywhere
把箱子放在哪儿(兒)都行(bǎ xiāngzi fàng zài nǎr dōu xíng)anywhere in the world
世界的任何地方(shìjiè de rènhé dìfang)I would have known him anywhere
到哪儿(兒)我都认(認)得他(dào nǎr wǒ dōu rènde tā)
Video: pronunciation of 'anywhere'
'anywhere' in Other Languages
British English: anywhere /ˈɛnɪˌwɛə/ ADVERB
You use anywhere to talk about a place, when it does not matter which one.
You can go anywhere you like.
- American English: anywhere
- Arabic: في أَيِّ مَكان
- Brazilian Portuguese: em qualquer lugar
- Chinese: 无论何处
- Croatian: igdje
- Czech: kdekoliv
- Danish: hvor som helst
- Dutch: overal
- European Spanish: en cualquier sitio
- Finnish: missä tahansa
- French: n’importe où
- German: irgendwo
- Greek: οπουδήποτε
- Italian: in qualsiasi posto
- Japanese: どこへでも
- Korean: 어딘가에
- Norwegian: hvor som helst
- Polish: gdziekolwiek
- European Portuguese: em qualquer lugar
- Romanian: oriunde
- Russian: где (куда)-нибудь
- Spanish: en cualquier sitio
- Swedish: någonstans
- Thai: ที่ไหนก็ตาม
- Turkish: herhangi bir yer
- Ukrainian: будь-де
- Vietnamese: ở bất cứ đâu
Nearby words of 'anywhere'
Translation of anywhere from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary