Chinese translation of 'ballot'
- (= vote)
使投票表决(決)(shǐ tóupiào biǎojué)
Video: pronunciation of 'ballot'
'ballot' in Other Languages
British English: ballot NOUN
A ballot is a secret vote in which people select a candidate in an election, or express their opinion about something.
The result of the ballot will not be known for two weeks.
British English: ballot VERB
If you ballot a group of people, you find out what they think about a subject by organizing a secret vote.
The union said they will ballot members on whether to strike.
- American English: ballot
- Brazilian Portuguese: fazer consulta por meio escrito
- Chinese: 采无记名投票
- European Spanish: someter a votación
- French: faire voter
- German: abstimmen lassen
- Italian: far votarea scrutinio segreto
- Japanese: に投票を求める
- Korean: 비밀 투표를 실시하다
- European Portuguese: fazer consulta por meio escrito
- Spanish: someter a votación
Translation of ballot from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary