Chinese translation of 'barrister'
Video: pronunciation of 'barrister'
'barrister' in Other Languages
British English: barrister NOUN
A barrister is a lawyer who represents clients in the higher courts of law.
- American English: barrister
- Brazilian Portuguese: advogado que defende clientes em cortes superiores
- Chinese: > 大律师英格兰和威尔士的
- European Spanish: abogado
- French: avocat
- German: Rechtsanwalt
- Italian: avvocato
- Japanese: 法廷弁護士>英国の法廷で答弁する権限を持つ
- Korean: 법정 변호사
- European Portuguese: advogado que defende clientes em cortes superiores
- Spanish: abogado
Translation of barrister from the Collins English to Chinese
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.