Chinese translation of 'by-election'
'by-election' in Other Languages
British English: by-election NOUN
A by-election is an election that is held to choose a new member of parliament when a member has resigned or died.
- American English: by-election
- Brazilian Portuguese: eleição parlamentar complementar
- Chinese: 补缺选举
- European Spanish: elección parcial
- French: élection partielleN
- German: Nachwahl
- Italian: elezione straordinaria
- Japanese: 補欠選挙
- Korean: 보궐 선거
- European Portuguese: eleição parlamentar parcial
- Spanish: elección parcial
Translation of by-election from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary