Chinese translation of 'caterer'
'caterer' in Other Languages
British English: caterer NOUN
Caterers are people or companies that provide food for a place such as an office or for special occasions such as weddings and parties.
The caterers were already laying out the tables for lunch.
- American English: caterer
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço de bufê
- Chinese: > 餐饮供应者为办公、婚礼、派对等的
- European Spanish: servicio de catering
- French: traiteur
- German: Caterer
- Italian: fornitore di catering
- Japanese: 配膳業者
- Korean: 연회 담당자
- European Portuguese: fornecedores de serviço de restauração
- Spanish: servicio de catering
Translation of caterer from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary