Chinese translation of 'free-range'
'free-range' in Other Languages
British English: free-range ADJECTIVE
Free-range means relating to a system of keeping animals in which they can move and feed freely on an area of open ground.
- American English: free-range
- Brazilian Portuguese: de criação livre
- Chinese: 放养的动物
- European Spanish: de granja
- French: de poule élevée en plein air
- German: aus Freilandhaltung
- Italian: di gallina ruspanteuova
- Japanese: 放し飼いの
- Korean: 방목의
- European Portuguese: de criação livre
- Spanish: de granja
Translation of free-range from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary