Chinese translation of 'gallon'
Video: pronunciation of 'gallon'
'gallon' in Other Languages
British English: gallon NOUN
A gallon is a unit of measurement for liquids that is equal to eight pints or 4.564 litres.
...80 million gallons of water a day.
- American English: gallon
- Brazilian Portuguese: galãoBrit = 4.5 litros, US = 3.8 litros
- Chinese: 加仑 >液体计量单位，合八品脱或3.785升
- European Spanish: galón= 8 pintas; Brit = 4,546 litros; US = 3,785 litros
- French: gallon4,543 litres
- German: Gallone
- Italian: galloneBrit = 4.543 l; 8 pints; US = 3.785 l
- Japanese: ガロン
- Korean: 갤런
- European Portuguese: galão Brit = 4.5 litros, US = 3.8 litros
- Spanish: galón= 8 pintas; Brit = 4,546 litros; US = 3,785 litros
Translation of gallon from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary