Chinese translation of 'hamstring'
'hamstring' in Other Languages
British English: hamstring NOUN
A hamstring is a length of tissue or tendon behind your knee which joins the muscles of your thigh to the bones of your lower leg.
He has not played since suffering a hamstring injury in the opening game.
- American English: hamstring
- Brazilian Portuguese: tendão do jarrete
- Chinese: 腘绳肌腱
- European Spanish: ligamento de la corva
- French: tendon du jarret
- German: Kniesehne
- Italian: tendine del ginocchio
- Japanese: 膝腱
- Korean: 오금줄
- European Portuguese: tendão do jarrete
- Spanish: ligamento de la corva
Translation of hamstring from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary