Chinese translation of 'ill health'
'ill health' in Other Languages
British English: ill health NOUN
Someone who suffers from ill health has an illness or keeps being ill.
He was forced to retire because of ill health.
- American English: ill health
- Brazilian Portuguese: problema de saúde
- Chinese: 健康不佳
- European Spanish: mala salud
- French: mauvaise santé
- German: schlechter Gesundheitszustand
- Italian: problemi di salute
- Japanese: 不健康
- Korean: 건강이 좋지 않음
- European Portuguese: problema de saúde
- Spanish: mala salud
Translation of ill health from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary