Chinese translation of 'it would be wise to do it now'
it would be wise to do it now
现(現)在去做这(這)件事应(應)是明智之举(舉)(xiànzài qù zuò zhè jiàn shì yīng shì míngzhì zhī jǔ)
Nearby words of 'it would be wise to do it now'
- it would be untrue to say that ...
- it would be unwise to expect too much
- it would be useful for us to have more information
- it would be wise to do it now
- it would be worth your while to do something about the problem
- it would have been midnight
- it would have to snow today!
All ENGLISH words that begin with 'I'
Translation of it would be wise to do it now from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary