Chinese translation of 'long-haul'
'long-haul' in Other Languages
British English: long-haul ADJECTIVE
Long-haul is used to describe things that involve transporting passengers or goods over long distances.
...learning how to avoid the unpleasant side-effects of long-haul flights.
- American English: long-haul
- Brazilian Portuguese: de longa distância
- Chinese: > 长途的运输
- European Spanish: de larga distancia
- French: long-courrier
- German: Langstrecken-
- Italian: a lunga percorrenza
- Japanese: 長距離の
- Korean: 장거리의
- European Portuguese: de longa distância
- Spanish: de larga distancia
Translation of long-haul from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary