Chinese translation of 'mass-produce'
'mass-produce' in Other Languages
British English: mass-produce VERB
If someone mass-produces something, they make it in large quantities, usually by machine. This means that the product can be sold cheaply.
...the invention of machinery to mass-produce footwear.
- American English: mass-produce
- Brazilian Portuguese: produzir em massa
- Chinese: 大批量生产
- European Spanish: fabricar en serie
- French: fabriquer en série
- German: in Massenproduktion herstellen
- Italian: produrre in serie
- Japanese: 大量生産する
- Korean: 대량 생산하다
- European Portuguese: produzir em massa
- Spanish: fabricar en serie
Translation of mass-produce from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary