Chinese translation of 'miscalculate'
'miscalculate' in Other Languages
British English: miscalculate VERB
If you miscalculate, you make a mistake in judging a situation or in making a calculation.
It's clear that he has badly miscalculated the mood of the people.
The government appears to have miscalculated and bills are higher as a result.
- American English: miscalculate
- Brazilian Portuguese: calcular mal
- Chinese: 估错
- European Spanish: calcular mal
- French: mal calculer
- German: falsch einschätzen
- Italian: calcolare male
- Japanese: 判断を誤る
- Korean: 잘못 계산하다
- European Portuguese: calcular mal
- Spanish: calcular mal
Translation of miscalculate from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary