Chinese translation of 'passion fruit'
Image of 'passion fruit'
© Viktar Malyshchyts, shutterstock
'passion fruit' in Other Languages
British English: passion fruit /ˈpæʃən fruːt/ NOUN
A passion fruit is a small, round, brown fruit that is produced by certain types of tropical flower.
- American English: passion fruit
- Arabic: فاكهة العشق
- Brazilian Portuguese: maracujá
- Chinese: 西番莲果
- Croatian: gospodinova krunica
- Czech: mučenka tropické ovoce
- Danish: passionsfrugt
- Dutch: passievrucht
- European Spanish: maracuyá
- Finnish: passiohedelmä
- French: fruit de la passion
- German: Passionsfrucht
- Greek: φρούτο του πάθους
- Italian: frutto della passione
- Japanese: パッションフルーツ
- Korean: 시계풀의 열매
- Norwegian: pasjonsfrukt
- Polish: owoc męczennicy
- European Portuguese: maracujá
- Romanian: fructul pasiunii
- Russian: маракуйя
- Spanish: maracuyá
- Swedish: passionsfrukt
- Thai: ผลไม้เปลือกแข็งมีรสเปรี้ยวและมีเมล็ดมากมาย
- Turkish: çarkıfelek meyvası
- Ukrainian: маракуйя
- Vietnamese: quả chanh leo
Translation of passion fruit from the Collins English to Chinese
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.