Chinese translation of 'public relations'
公共关(關)系(係)(gōnggòng guānxì)a public relations exercise
- (= public relations)
- (= proportional representation)
'public relations' in Other Languages
British English: public relations /ˈpʌblɪk rɪˈleɪʃənz/ NOUN
Public relations are the state of the relationship between an organization and the public.
His behaviour was not good for public relations.
- American English: public relations
- Arabic: عِلاقَاتٌ عَامَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: relações públicas
- Chinese: 公共关系
- Croatian: odnosi s javnošću
- Czech: styk s veřejností
- Danish: reklame
- Dutch: public relations
- European Spanish: relaciones públicas
- Finnish: suhdetoiminta
- French: relations publiques
- German: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
- Greek: δημόσιες σχέσεις
- Italian: relazioni pubbliche
- Japanese: 広報
- Korean: 홍보활동
- Norwegian: PR
- Polish: public relations
- European Portuguese: relações públicas
- Romanian: relații publice
- Russian: связь с общественностью
- Spanish: relaciones públicas
- Swedish: PR
- Thai: ประชาสัมพันธ์
- Turkish: halkla ilişkiler
- Ukrainian: зв'язки з громадськістю
- Vietnamese: quan hệ công chúng
Translation of public relations from the Collins English to Chinese
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.