Chinese translation of 'source'
- [of money, resources, energy]
- (= person)
- (= book)
- [of river]
- [of problem, anxiety]
根源(gēnyuán) (个(個), gè)
Video: pronunciation of 'source'
'source' in Other Languages
British English: source NOUN
The source of something is the person, place, or thing which you get it from.
Over 40 percent of adults use television as their major source of information about the arts.
British English: source VERB
In business, if a person or firm sources a product or a raw material, they find someone who will supply it.
Together they travel the world, sourcing clothes for the small, privately owned company.
- American English: source
- Brazilian Portuguese: procurar pelo local de origem de algo
- Chinese: 找
- European Spanish: buscar proveedores
- French: se procurer
- German: beschaffen
- Italian: cercare un fornitore di
- Japanese: 仕入れる
- Korean: 공급지를 찾다
- European Portuguese: procurar pelo local de origem de algo
- Spanish: buscar proveedores
Translation of source from the Collins English to Chinese Dictionary