French translation of 'accountant'
⇒ She's an accountant.
Elle est comptable.
Example Sentences Including 'accountant'
The father, Julius Rosenberg, was an accountant with a large firm in the City.A Conviction of Guilt
I made a note to phone Doc's accountant first thing in the morning.A Rodent of Doubt
With his gaze still on Sally, Todd answered, `My accountant.Final Resort
Trends of 'accountant'
View usage over:
'accountant' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُحاسِب
- Brazilian Portuguese: contador contadora
- Chinese: 会计师
- Croatian: računovođa računovotkinja
- Czech: účetní
- Danish: bogholder
- Dutch: accountant
- European Spanish: contable
- Finnish: kirjanpitäjä
- French: comptable
- German: Buchhalter Buchhalterin
- Greek: λογιστής
- Italian: ragioniere ragioniera
- Japanese: 会計士
- Korean: 회계사
- Norwegian: regnskapsfører
- Polish: księgowy księgowa
- Portuguese: contabilista
- Romanian: contabil contabilă, cotabili, contabile
- Russian: бухгалтер
- Spanish: contador contadoracontable
- Swedish: revisor
- Thai: นักบัญชี
- Turkish: muhasebeci
- Ukrainian: бухгалтер
- Vietnamese: kế toán viên
Translation of accountant from the Collins English to French Dictionary