French translation of 'advisable'
recommandé(e)it is advisable to do ...
il est recommandé de faire ...it would be advisable to do ...
il serait prudent de faire ...
Example Sentences Including 'advisable'
This isn't a business where hanging around is advisable.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
`Mr Armstrong, I don't think it advisable for you to discuss this matter with a third party.The Sound of Murder
That was not advisable , Leberecht told him; it would be a wasted journey.Somewhere East of Life
Trends of 'advisable'
View usage over:
'advisable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَحْسَن
- Brazilian Portuguese: aconselhável
- Chinese: 可取的
- Croatian: preporučljiv
- Czech: vhodný
- Danish: tilrådelig
- Dutch: raadzaam
- European Spanish: aconsejable
- Finnish: suositeltava
- French: recommandable
- German: ratsam
- Greek: ενδεδειγμένος ενδεδειγμένη
- Italian: consigliabile
- Japanese: 賢明な
- Korean: 권할 만한
- Norwegian: tilrådelig
- Polish: wskazany wskazana
- Portuguese: aconselhável
- Romanian: recomandabil recomandabilă, recomandabili, recomandabile
- Russian: рекомендуемый рекомендуемая
- Spanish: aconsejable
- Swedish: tillrådlig tillrådligt
- Thai: ควรแก่การแนะนำ
- Turkish: akıllıca
- Ukrainian: доцільний
- Vietnamese: nên làm
Translation of advisable from the Collins English to French Dictionary