French translation of 'application form'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'application form'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`You can imagine how gobsmacked I was when I saw your face looking up at me from an application form.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
She had helped him with his application form, but he'd put that bit in afterwards, in the dead of night: pass in French.PROSPECT HILL (2002)
Even many years later his mind would sometimes return to that fiddled application form.PROSPECT HILL (2002)
Trends of 'application form'
Used Occasionally. application form is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'application form' in Other Languages
British English: application form /ˌæplɪˈkeɪʃn fɔːm/ NOUN
An application form is a formal written request for something such as a job or membership of an organization.
- American English: application form
- Arabic: نَـمُوذَج الطَلَب
- Brazilian Portuguese: formulário de requerimento
- Chinese: 申请表
- Croatian: prijavni obrazac
- Czech: přihláška
- Danish: ansøgningsskema
- Dutch: sollicitatieformulier
- European Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Finnish: hakemuslomake
- French: formulaire de candidature
- German: Bewerbungsformular
- Greek: αίτηση
- Italian: modulo di richiesta
- Japanese: 申込書
- Korean: 신청서
- Norwegian: søknadsskjema
- Polish: formularz podania
- European Portuguese: formulário de inscrição
- Romanian: formular de cerere
- Russian: бланк заявления
- Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Swedish: ansökningsblankett
- Thai: แบบฟอร์มใบสมัคร
- Turkish: başvuru formu
- Ukrainian: бланк заяви
- Vietnamese: mẫu đơn xin
Translation of application form from the Collins English to French Dictionary