French translation of 'archaeologist'
⇒ He's an archaeologist.
Il est archéologue.
Example Sentences Including 'archaeologist'
For a moment she was just a woman named Autumn, and he was just a man named Brian, archaeologist , doctor of Egyptology.Roses are for the Rich
I dug into it, brushing the snow aside as carefully as an archaeologist in an ancient tomb.Snowjob
I haven't got it straight in my mind what your job involves beyond being a marine archaeologist operating out of Cape Town.A Daystar of Fear
Trends of 'archaeologist'
View usage over:
'archaeologist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عالِم آثار
- Brazilian Portuguese: arqueólogo
- Chinese: 考古学家
- Croatian: arheolog arheologinja
- Czech: archeolog archeoložka
- Danish: arkæolog
- Dutch: archeoloog
- European Spanish: arqueólogo arqueóloga
- Finnish: arkeologi
- French: archéologue
- German: Archäologe Archäologin
- Greek: αρχαιολόγος
- Italian: archeologo archeologa
- Japanese: 考古学者
- Korean: 고고학자
- Norwegian: arkeolog
- Polish: archeolog
- Portuguese: arqueólogo
- Romanian: arheolog arheologă, arheologi, arheologe
- Russian: археолог
- Spanish: arqueólogo arqueóloga
- Swedish: arkeolog
- Thai: นักโบราณคดี
- Turkish: arkeolog
- Ukrainian: археолог
- Vietnamese: nhà khảo cổ
Translation of archaeologist from the Collins English to French Dictionary