French translation of 'binge drinking'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'binge drinking'
Used Rarely. binge drinking is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'binge drinking' in Other Languages
British English: binge drinking /bɪndʒ ˈdrɪŋkɪŋ/ NOUN
Binge drinking is the consumption of large amounts of alcohol within a short period of time.
...a disturbing rise in binge drinking among young people.
- American English: binge drinking
- Arabic: الإفْراط في تَنَاوُل الشَرَاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: consumo excessivo de bebida alcoólica
- Chinese: 狂饮
- Croatian: pijanka
- Czech: flámování
- Danish: svir
- Dutch: zuippartij
- European Spanish: consumo excesivo de alcohol
- Finnish: humalahakuinen juominen
- French: beuverie
- German: Rauschtrinken
- Greek: κραιπάλη
- Italian: grande bevuta
- Japanese: 飲み騒ぐこと
- Korean: 폭음
- Norwegian: rangel
- Polish: upijanie się
- European Portuguese: consumo excessivo de bebida alcoólica
- Romanian: beție
- Russian: пьянство
- Spanish: consumo excesivo de alcohol
- Swedish: intensivkonsumtion av alkohol
- Thai: การดื่มเหล้ามากเกินไป
- Turkish: ölçüsüz içme
- Ukrainian: пияцтво
- Vietnamese: cuộc chè chén say sưa
Translation of binge drinking from the Collins English to French Dictionary