French translation of 'booking office'
(Britain) bureau m des réservations
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'booking office'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The station booking office was likewise fouled with discarded junk-food cartons.A SONG AT TWILIGHT
Trends of 'booking office'
Used Rarely. booking office is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'booking office' in Other Languages
British English: booking office /ˈbʊkɪŋ ˈɒfɪs/ NOUN
A booking office is a room where tickets are sold and booked, especially in a theatre or station.
- American English: ticket office
- Arabic: مَكْتَبُ الـحَجْز
- Brazilian Portuguese: bilheteria
- Chinese: 售票处
- Croatian: blagajna za prodaju karata
- Czech: pokladna místo
- Danish: billetkontor
- Dutch: bespreekbureau
- European Spanish: taquilla
- Finnish: lipunmyyntitoimisto
- French: bureau de location
- German: Vorverkaufsstelle
- Greek: γραφείο κρατήσεων
- Italian: ufficio prenotazioni
- Japanese: 予約オフィス
- Korean: 매표소
- Norwegian: billettkontor
- Polish: kasa biletowa
- European Portuguese: bilheteira
- Romanian: casă de bilete
- Russian: билетная касса
- Spanish: taquilla despacho de billetes
- Swedish: bokningskontor
- Thai: สำนักงานจอง
- Turkish: bilet gişesi
- Ukrainian: квиткова каса
- Vietnamese: phòng bán vé
Translation of booking office from the Collins English to French Dictionary