French translation of 'brass band'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'brass band'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`All we need is a brass band ," Tony agreed with a pleased grin.THE MYSTERY OF THE CHINESE JUNK (1960)
Trends of 'brass band'
Used Occasionally. brass band is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'brass band' in Other Languages
British English: brass band /brɑːs bænd/ NOUN
A brass band is a band that is made up of brass and percussion instruments.
- American English: brass band
- Arabic: فِرْقَة الآلات النُحاسِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: charanga
- Chinese: 铜管乐队
- Croatian: limena glazba
- Czech: dechovka
- Danish: hornorkester
- Dutch: fanfarekorps
- European Spanish: banda de música
- Finnish: torvisoittokunta
- French: fanfare
- German: Blaskapelle
- Greek: ορχήστρα χάλκινων οργάνων
- Italian: banda di ottoni
- Japanese: ブラスバンド
- Korean: 관악대
- Norwegian: hornorkester
- Polish: orkiestra dęta
- European Portuguese: charanga
- Romanian: fanfară
- Russian: духовой оркестр
- Spanish: banda de música
- Swedish: blåsorkester
- Thai: วงดนตรีเครื่องเป่า
- Turkish: bando takımı
- Ukrainian: духовий оркестр
- Vietnamese: ban nhạc dùng nhạc khí bằng đồng và bộ gõ
Translation of brass band from the Collins English to French Dictionary