French translation of 'breakdown truck'
(Britain) dépanneuse f
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'breakdown truck'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The missing limousine and their luggage even turned up on time - towed by a breakdown truck.THE FIVE MILLION DOLLAR PRINCE
Trends of 'breakdown truck'
Used Rarely. breakdown truck is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'breakdown truck' in Other Languages
British English: breakdown truck /ˈbreɪkˌdaʊn trʌk/ NOUN
A breakdown truck is a truck which is used to pull broken or damaged cars and other vehicles.
- American English: tow truck
- Arabic: شاحِنَة القَطْر
- Brazilian Portuguese: guincho de automóveis
- Chinese: 抛锚的卡车
- Croatian: vozilo za pomoć na cesti
- Czech: odtahový vůz
- Danish: kranbil
- Dutch: takelwagen
- European Spanish: grúa vehículo
- Finnish: hinausauto
- French: dépanneuse
- German: Abschleppwagen
- Greek: φορτηγό οδικής βοήθειας
- Italian: carro attrezzi
- Japanese: レッカー車
- Korean: 견인차
- Norwegian: bergingsbil
- Polish: samochód pomocy drogowej
- European Portuguese: pronto-socorro de automóveis
- Romanian: mașină de tractare
- Russian: эвакуатор
- Spanish: grúa camión
- Swedish: bärgningsbil
- Thai: รถลาก
- Turkish: çekme aracı
- Ukrainian: евакуатор
- Vietnamese: xe tải cứu hộ
Translation of breakdown truck from the Collins English to French Dictionary