French translation of 'bus station'
Example Sentences Including 'bus station'
So he parked his car by the bus station and set off to circumnavigate the island on foot.To His Just Desserts
`Even in Spider Flats, Montana, there's a bus station that stays open past nine o'clock.C B Greenfield - A Little Madness
She walked towards the bus station , and spoke aloud, as she worked things out, making up her mind.Kara Kush
Trends of 'bus station'
View usage over:
- (also railway station)
- (also bus station)
gare routière f
- (also police station)
poste m (de police)
- (= post) (gen, military)
- (also radio station)
- (also television station)
- (= rank)
rang mabove one's station
au-dessus de sa condition
⇒ She had been educated above her station.
Elle avait reçu une éducation au-dessus de sa condition.
- (military, = send)
to be stationed in
être stationné(e) à ( or en)
⇒ the British forces stationed in Germany
les forces britanniques stationnées en Allemagne
- (= place)
to be stationed
⇒ Two guards were stationed at the top of the stairs.
Deux gardes étaient postés en haut de l'escalier.to station o.s.
⇒ He stationed himself at the door.
Il se posta à la porte.
Example Sentences Including 'station'
He made his way to the reference library, rehearsing the sweet words which were going to lure Dee down to the station.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
We'd arrived at the police station , a squat grey box of a building that resembled a miniature prison.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Andrea went out for lunch and queued for a passport photo in Charing Cross station.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
'bus station' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحَطَّة الباصات
- Brazilian Portuguese: estação rodoviária
- Chinese: 公交车站
- Croatian: autobusna stanica
- Czech: autobusové nádraží
- Danish: busstation
- Dutch: busstation
- European Spanish: estación de autobuses
- Finnish: linja-autoasema
- French: gare routière
- German: Busbahnhof Busbahnhöfe
- Greek: σταθμός λεωφορείων
- Italian: stazione degli autobus
- Japanese: バスターミナル
- Korean: 버스 정류장
- Norwegian: busstasjon
- Polish: dworzec autobusowy
- Portuguese: estação rodoviária
- Romanian: autogară depouri
- Russian: автобусная станция
- Spanish: estación de buses
- Swedish: busstation
- Thai: สถานีรถโดยสารประจำทาง
- Turkish: otobüs terminali
- Ukrainian: автобусна станція
- Vietnamese: trạm xe buýt
Translation of bus station from the Collins English to French Dictionary