French translation of 'car keys'
clés fpl de voiture
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'car keys'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
You see, the neighbours were away, and Milt had duplicates of their car keys.THE UNORTHODOX MURDER OF RABBI MOSS (2002)
He slipped off his white coat and, reaching for his car keys, headed purposefully for the door.GRACE (2002)
Trends of 'car keys'
Used Occasionally. car keys is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'car keys' in Other Languages
British English: car keys /kɑː kiːz/ NOUN
Car keys are a set of keys that you use to lock and unlock a car and to start and stop its engine.
- American English: car keys
- Arabic: مَفَاتِيحُ السَّيَّارة
- Brazilian Portuguese: chave do carro
- Chinese: 车钥匙
- Croatian: ključevi automobila
- Czech: klíče od auta
- Danish: bilnøgle
- Dutch: autosleutels
- European Spanish: llaves del coche
- Finnish: auton avaimet
- French: clés de voiture
- German: Autoschlüssel
- Greek: κλειδιά αυτοκινήτου
- Italian: chiavi dell’automobile
- Japanese: 車の鍵
- Korean: 자동차 키
- Norwegian: bilnøkler
- Polish: kluczyki od samochodu
- European Portuguese: chave do carro
- Romanian: cheide la autoturism
- Russian: ключи от автомобиля
- Spanish: llaves del carro
- Swedish: bilnycklar
- Thai: กุญแจรถ
- Turkish: araba anahtarları
- Ukrainian: ключі від автомобіля
- Vietnamese: chìa khóa xe ô tô
Translation of car keys from the Collins English to French Dictionary