French translation of 'carbon dioxide'
Example Sentences Including 'carbon dioxide'
Danlo felt his carbon dioxide breath, in ragged hot jets, fall over his face.The Broken God
It's fitted with an oxygen cylinder and a carbon dioxide canister and its sole purpose is to help people escape from a sunken submarine.San Andreas
`That rules out carbon dioxide, which can be poisonous; but you can't build up carbon dioxide when the conning-tower is open.San Andreas
Trends of 'carbon dioxide'
View usage over:
'carbon dioxide' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dióxido de carbono
- Chinese: 二氧化碳
- European Spanish: dióxido de carbono
- French: dioxyde de carbone
- German: Kohlendioxid
- Italian: diossido di carbonio
- Japanese: 二酸化炭素
- Korean: 이산화탄소
- Portuguese: dióxido de carbono
- Spanish: dióxido de carbono
Translation of carbon dioxide from the Collins English to French Dictionary