French translation of 'CCTV'
Example Sentences Including 'CCTV'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Deng received tapes of all the foreign feeds that the Public Security Bureau had intercepted, as well as copies of all CCTV broadcasts.SONS OF HEAVEN (2002)
Six Pissed Students in a Flat was coming back, so was the CCTV programme, You've Been Robbed!MAN AND WIFE (2002)
And they said you'd told them to look at all the CCTV film from the traffic cameras on the day of the murder?THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'CCTV'
Used Occasionally. CCTV is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'CCTV' in Other Languages
British English: CCTV /siː siː tiː viː/ ABBREVIATION
CCTV is an abbreviation for `closed-circuit television'.
...a CCTV camera.
- American English: CCTV
- Arabic: دَائِرَةٌ تَلِفِزْيُونِيَّةٌ مُغْلَقَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: CCTV
- Chinese: 闭路监控电视
- Croatian: CCTV
- Czech: průmyslová televize
- Danish: videoovervågning
- Dutch: gesloten televisiecircuit
- European Spanish: sistema de videovigilancia
- Finnish: valvontakamera
- French: caméra de surveillance
- German: Videoüberwachung
- Greek: τηλεόραση κλειστού κυκλώματος
- Italian: televisione a circuito chiuso
- Japanese: 閉回路テレビ
- Korean: 폐쇄 회로 TV
- Norwegian: intern-tv
- Polish: telewizja przemysłowa
- European Portuguese: CCTV
- Romanian: cameră de supraveghere
- Russian: система видеонаблюдения
- Spanish: sistema de videovigilancia
- Swedish: intern-tv
- Thai: ตัวย่อของกล้องโทรทัศน์วงจรภายใน
- Turkish: Kapalı Devre Televizyon Sistemi
- Ukrainian: система відеоспостереження
- Vietnamese: truyền hình mạch kín
Translation of CCTV from the Collins English to French Dictionary