French translation of 'CEO'
Example Sentences Including 'CEO'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I'm the only one who can prove the murder of the CEO was Eileen's idea.LEGAL TENDER (2004)
Oh yes - the CEO 's presentation, and after that, the games!POPCO (2004)
Then when I was approached for the merger and the CEO job...' `You joined a load of crooks.SOMEBODY (2004)
No wonder you're CEO of a bank, Clifford,' I said, and Clifford stared down at his fascinating blotter.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2004)
Trends of 'CEO'
In Common Usage. CEO is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'CEO' in Other Languages
British English: CEO /siː iː əʊ/ ABBREVIATION
CEO is an abbreviation for `chief executive officer'.
- American English: CEO
- Arabic: مُدِيرُ الإدَارَةِ التَنْفِيذِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: presidente executivo
- Chinese: 首席执行官
- Croatian: glavni izvršni direktor
- Czech: výkonný ředitel
- Danish: administrerende direktør
- Dutch: president-directeur
- European Spanish: presidente
- Finnish: toimitusjohtaja
- French: PDG
- German: Generaldirektor
- Greek: Πρόεδρος εταιρείας
- Italian: direttore generale
- Japanese: 最高経営責任者
- Korean: 최고 경영자
- Norwegian: adm.dir.
- Polish: dyrektor naczelny
- European Portuguese: presidente executivo
- Romanian: director executiv
- Russian: главный исполнительный директор
- Spanish: presidente del consejo de administración
- Swedish: VD
- Thai: ตัวย่อของเจ้าหน้าที่ระดับสูง
- Turkish: CEO
- Ukrainian: генеральний директор
- Vietnamese: Tổng Giám đốc Điều hành
Translation of CEO from the Collins English to French Dictionary